- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
East region’s recruiting talent starts in Ohio
Mike Caputo, running back/linebacker, West Allegheny (Pa.); Chase Farris, defensive lineman, Elyria (Ohio) HS; Doran Grant, cornerback, Akron (Ohio) St. Vincent-St. Mary HS; Eilar Hardy, safety, Pickerington (Ohio) Central HS; Savon Huggins, running back, Saint Peter’s Prep, Jersey City, N.J.; Dondi Kirby, cornerback, Gateway HS, Monroeville, Pa.; Ben Koyack, tight end, Oil City (Pa.) HS, Pa.
Albert Louis-Jean, cornerback, Brockton (Mass.) HS; Tommy Jordan, offensive lineman, Ridgefield (Conn.) HS; Conor Hanratty, offensive lineman, New Canaan (Conn.) HS; Ken Hayes, defensive lineman, Toledo (Ohio) Whitmer HS; Anthony Mangiro, offensive lineman, Roxbury HS, Succasunna, N.J.; Steve Miller, defensive lineman, Canton (Ohio) McKinley HS; Jameel Poteat, running back, Bishop McDevitt, Harrisburg, Pa.
Ejuan Price, linebacker, Woodland Hills, Pa.; Anthony Sarao, linebacker, Holy Cross HS, Absecon, N.J.; Aundrey Walker, offensive lineman, Cleveland (Ohio) Glenville HS; Ishaq Williams, de, Abraham Lincoln HS, Brooklyn, N.Y.; Marquise Wright, defensive lineman, Paramus (N.J.) Catholic HS.
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- White House touts leadership in handling of crisis in Ukraine, despite lack of results
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to 'man up' in horse carriage fight
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again