- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
UTEP RB Buckram injures knee
Question of the Day
EL PASO, TEXAS (AP) - UTEP running back Donald Buckram was carted off the practice field after injuring his left knee.
Coach Mike Price said Buckram was injured Wednesday during a non-contact drill. Price isn’t confirming the nature of the injury, saying his staff was awaiting results of MRI tests.
Buckram was all-Conference USA as a junior in 2009 and was one of 10 semifinalists for the Doak Walker Award, given to the nation’s top running back. The 5-foot-10, 195-pound from Copperas Cove rushed for 1,594 yards and 18 touchdowns in 259 carries and caught 30 passes for 453 yards and three TDs.
The Miners open their season at home against Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Sept. 4.
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly cancelled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- CARSON: Health savings accounts far better than Obamacare
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- Dinesh D'Souza book yanked from Costco shelves
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener