- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Michigan St coach has heart attack after win
Question of the Day
“Anybody that knows Coach Dantonio knows he keeps pretty fit,” the doctor said.
Dantonio is in his fourth season at Michigan State, with a record of 25-17 and three bowl appearances. But the victory on Saturday night might have been his most memorable, because of the opponent and the direct role he played in the outcome.
“Like we said all along, we needed one big momentum play. We just didn’t know when it would come,” Dantonio said after the game. “I don’t really know where to start or end, but it was a big night for the Spartans.”
Treadwell is in his seventh season on the Michigan State staff. He coached receivers from 2000-02 and has been the offensive coordinator since 2007, when Dantonio arrived in East Lansing after a successful three years at Cincinnati.
The Spartans host Northern Colorado on Saturday.
“They’re handling it as well as they can. They love their head coach,” Treadwell said of the team, which learned the news Sunday. “It’s our job as assistant coaches just to keep them moving forward, to keep them focused on task.”
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world