- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Realtor profile: Hans Wydler
Question of the Day
Company: Long & Foster Real Estate
Address: 4733 Bethesda Ave., Bethesda, MD 20814
Year started: 2001
How did you get started in real estate? I started out as an investor. In looking for suitable properties, I spoke to a lot of Realtors, and along the way realized a career in real estate sales gave me an opportunity to combine my interests in real estate with my sales and marketing background. I got my license in 2001 and was my office’s Rookie of the Year. My brother, Steve, joined me the following year, and we formally launched the Wydler Brothers Realty Team a couple of years later. Today we are one of the top-producing teams in the region. Steve heads the McLean office; I head the Bethesda team, and we have a great team 13 people strong. We are ranked No. 2 out of 10,000 Long & Foster agents (YTD 2010) and love what we do!
How long have you been with the current company? Nine years
Licenses and designations: Real estate broker in Maryland, Virginia and the District
Associations: Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
Awards: Best Dad, Father’s Day 2010 - I came in first place in a field of one
Greatest accomplishment in the past 12 months: With the help of family and friends, we were able to organize a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom. (She had no clue!)
Area of specialty: We specialize in fine homes and condominiums throughout Northwest Washington and the close-in suburbs of Maryland and Northern Virginia.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Democrats cite pope in call for minimum wage hike, jobless benefits
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
In a world that is increasingly complex, we need to seek greater awareness of the blending of cultures and America's changing role in a global community.
Find up-to-date information on the D.C. and Baltimore live music scenes and read interviews with artists and reviews of the latest releases and concerts.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow