- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
Steelers’ QB Dixon needs knee surgery
Dixon was hurt in the first half of a 19-11 victory at Tennessee on Sunday, with Batch playing most of the final three quarters _ his most extensive game action since 2007. Leftwich, expected to start during Ben Roethlisberger’s four-game suspension, sat out the first two games with a sprained left knee from the final preseason game.
Coach Mike Tomlin does not expect Leftwich to be bothered by the injury, but how well Leftwich responds in practice may determine if he is ready to start. Batch was the No. 4 quarterback during voluntary workouts and training camp.
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- Ukrainian PM accuses Putin of wanting war
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- Military families would take a $5,000 hit in benefits with Obama budget
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Critics point to Obama's attempts to sell health care as no laughing matter
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again