- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
Bengals CB Pacman Jones misses practice
CINCINNATI (AP) - Cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones missed practice on Wednesday because of a sore shoulder, hurt while making a block on an interception return during the Cincinnati Bengals’ 15-10 win over Baltimore.
Jones had one of Cincinnati’s four interceptions, his first since 2008 with the Cowboys. Jones was out of football last year, but the Bengals gave him a chance to revive his career as their No. 3 cornerback.
Defensive ends Tank Johnson and Frostee Rucker missed practice with toe injuries. Defensive end Antwan Odom was limited by a sprained left wrist that was in a hard cast. Receiver Terrell Owens was limited by a sore back but expects to play Sunday at Carolina.
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- VIDEO: Emily Miller on Fox Business on Vivec Murthy for surgeon general and smart guns
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- After three days, Redskins finally address defensive needs
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again