- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Clausen starting QB with limited WR options
Question of the Day
With Edwards not getting a jersey and Charly Martin placed on injured reserve last week with a hamstring injury, the Panthers dressed only three receivers against the Bucs. Rosario was used in some three- and four-receiver sets, and couldn’t come up with a slightly overthrown ball that would’ve been a touchdown.
“That’s an example that there are plays to be made,” Rosario said. “If a few things go a little bit differently for us, it’s a different game.”
Moore might still have a starting job if he didn’t overthrow an open Gettis for what would’ve also been a touchdown Sunday. Yet the sixth-round pick, known for his speed, still thinks he can become a much-needed deep threat.
“I think the coaches are pushing that _ use what God gave you, use your abilities, use what we brought you here for and use it every snap,” Gettis said. “And that’s what I plan to do.”
It would help if Jarrett finally showed the potential Carolina expected when it took him and released Keyshawn Johnson days later. Jarrett has been criticized for his work ethic and not knowing the playbook, was arrested for driving while impaired and has caught one NFL touchdown pass in four seasons.
“I wouldn’t say angry, more frustrated than anything,” Jarrett said on not starting. “But what can you do? You just have to go out there and keep working hard. Hopefully, I get my opportunity.”
If not, he wouldn’t be the first Carolina QB to struggle to find anyone to throw to after Smith.
“We have to make more plays for whoever is under center,” said tight end Jeff King, still looking for his first catch of the season. “It’s not all Matt’s fault.”
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world