- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Ore. bank robbery suspect claim posted on Facebook
PORTLAND, ORE. (AP) - An Oregon bank robbery suspect the FBI has nicknamed the "Where's Waldo Bandit" has popped up on Facebook to claim responsibility for the crime.
The Oregonian reported one of the FBI's bank surveillance photos of the suspect in the Tuesday robbery in Tualatin appeared on the Facebook page of Ryan Homsley of Portland.
One Facebook message said "im now a bank robber," while another post reads, "im doing this to pay for my medical expenses. ... live for today!"
The FBI and Homsley's brother, Portland radio DJ Noah Homsley, are urging him to surrender. The DJ told KGW-TV his brother has a serious drug problem and is a diabetic.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.