- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Mississippi DE Lockett out for season with injury
Question of the Day
OXFORD, MISS. (AP) - Mississippi coach Houston Nutt says defensive end Kentrell Lockett will miss the rest of the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during Saturday’s 55-38 victory over Fresno State.
In three games, Lockett made six tackles, including one for a loss. He had 10 tackles for a loss and five sacks in 2009.
Sophomores Jason Jones and Gerald Rivers, along with freshmen Delvin Jones and Cameron Whigham, are the main candidates to fill Lockett’s role.
Mississippi (2-2, 0-1 Southeastern Conference) will host Kentucky (3-1, 0-1 SEC) on Saturday.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq