- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
MySpace to live stream Matador anniversary concert
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - MySpace is planning to live stream the three-day anniversary celebration of the indie label Matador Records.
MySpace Music announced Monday that it will webcast much of “Matador 21: The Lost Weekend.” The festival is taking place this weekend at the Palms Desert Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The concerts are to celebrate the 21st anniversary of Matador Records.
Among the most anticipated shows at the event is a performance by the reunited band Guided By Voices. Also performing _ and being streamed on MySpace _ are Pavement, Spoon, Liz Phair and the New Pornographers.
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
- GOP Rep. Tim Murphy rolls out mental health legislation
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Selfie at heart of Obama fiasco to stay secret
- White House faces press revolt over access to Obama's South Africa flight
- MALCOLM/REIMER: Over-criminalization undermines respect for legal system
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Lists of top ten movies, songs, funny moments, fashion statements, automobiles, children's names, stupid celebrity moments, first dates, last dates, weddings, and much, much more.
Communities writers read and review current and past books of note. Also, news and views focusing on print and online media.
An objective, analysis-based perspective of D.C. sports as seen through the eyes of lifelong D.C. sports enthusiast, John Heibel.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow