- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Sarah Palin supports daughter Bristol at `Dancing’
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Sarah Palin may be outspoken, but she kept her opinions to herself on “Dancing With the Stars.”
The former vice-presidential candidate was in the ABC ballroom Monday to cheer on her daughter, whom she called “Bristol the pistol.”
Palin had only good things to say about her daughter’s competitors and the show’s three judges when interviewed briefly by show host Tom Bergeron.
Palin praised the “courage, joy and exuberance” of the dancers and kept mum about the judges, saying, “It’s like a hockey game. You’re not going to chew out the refs before your team is up.”
Bristol Palin was the night’s final performer, collecting 22 points out of 30 for her quickstep with professional partner Mark Ballas.
So what’s it like to have mom in the audience?
“It’s awesome,” the 19-year-old said.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
- Charges filed against accused 'shadow campaign' financier
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again