- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Wyclef Jean hospitalized, suffering from ‘stress’
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - A representative for hip-hop singer Wyclef Jean (WY’-klef zhahn) says he has been hospitalized at an undisclosed location.
The 37-year-old Grammy Award winner checked into a hospital over the weekend. His representative Marian Salzman says he’s “suffering from stress and fatigue based on the grueling eight weeks he’s had.”
Jean announced a bid for Haiti’s presidency in August but ended it last week. No official reasons were given for Jean’s exclusion although he’s presumed not to have met constitutional requirements, including living in Haiti.
His rep says he “plans to take it easy” and will be released from the hospital this week.
Jean also is planning to release a new album.
TWT Video Picks
By Donald Lambro
Even retail giant Wal-Mart shows telltale signs of trouble
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world