- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Former Cowboy Wright recovering after heart attack
Question of the Day
FORT WORTH, TEXAS (AP) - A spokeswoman for Hall of Fame offensive lineman Rayfield Wright says the former Dallas Cowboys player is doing well after a heart attack.
Jeannette DeVader, director of The Rayfield Wright Foundation, says the 65-year-old Wright was released from a Fort Worth hospital late Saturday, three days after a "moderate to severe heart attack."
DeVader said Wright's prognosis is good.
Wright was a two-time Super Bowl champion and six-time Pro Bowl pick while playing his entire NFL career with the Cowboys from 1967-79. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2006, two years after the Cowboys put him in their Ring of Honor.
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- The List: Top 20 TV medical shows
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq