- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
AP Source: Lindsay Lohan admits herself to rehab
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan is back in rehab. A person close to the actress, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, says the 24-year-old star has entered a rehabilitation facility for the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. No other details were available.
This is the fifth rehab stint for the troubled star. She was released from court-ordered rehab last month after spending 23 days at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Lohan then failed a court-ordered drug test in the weeks that followed, which led to a return to jail last Friday for violating her probation. But she posted $300,000 bail and was released after serving less than one day behind bars.
The actress is required to wear an ankle alcohol monitor and stay away from establishments that primarily sell alcohol until her next court date on Oct. 22.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Brooklyn Bridge surrenders: White flags replace Old Glory atop icon
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq