- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
Can Steelers go 4-0 without Ben?
Question of the Day
Chicago (plus 3 1/2) at N.Y. Giants
A wise scribe once said teams that aren’t good enough to be 4-0 won’t be. That describes the Bears. Besides, the Giants are angry after last week’s debacle.
New England (pick-em) at Miami, Monday night
Another prime-timer for the Dolphins, who might prefer some afternoon games in the heat at home instead. Can they take advantage of New England’s shaky D?
Houston (minus 4) at Oakland
The Raiders should have won at Arizona last week, and the Texans showed leaks on defense against Dallas. Still, Houston is a better team.
Denver (plus 6 1/2) at Tennessee
The Titans benefited from the Giants’ lack of discipline and inability to protect the ball. Denver isn’t usually so charitable, but the Broncos also aren’t too dangerous on the road.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- FIELDS: A tale of a boy, a Bible and a gun
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq