- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
DE Pryce waived by Ravens; expected to return
Question of the Day
Pryce ranks third in sacks among active players but has only one tackle this season. The 35-year-old has not started any of Baltimore’s three games.
“You’ve got roster issues that you deal with. It’s not something we wanted to do,” Harbaugh said of the move. “Trevor is a big part of what we’re doing here, and we anticipate getting him back. It’s just what we had to do for now.”
“We said before we wanted him back. He figures into our plans the rest of the year,” Harbaugh said.
“We’re going to put the 45 best guys out there,” he said. “I would rather have Trevor here this week playing, but we’re not able to do that. We just have a numbers situation.”
Pryce’s locker had not been cleared out.
“It’s totally different not having him here,” said offensive tackle Marshall Yanda, whose locker is next to Pryce‘s. “I guess that’s part of the business.”
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Inside the Beltway: Republican posse rides out to fire Harry Reid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq