- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
2 Houston-area pee wee teams suspended after brawl
Question of the Day
PEARLAND, TEXAS (AP) - Two youth football teams in the Houston area have been banned from the playoffs after some coaches ended up in a brawl.
The Sept. 18 fight during a game between two Pearland pee wee teams, the Hurricanes and the Patriots, was captured on videotape by a parent in the stands. The video shows two youngsters apparently scuffling after a play, then coaching staffers are seen chasing and struggling with each other on the sidelines.
Hurricanes quarterback Daniel Petty, who's 11, told the Houston Chronicle that "it's basically the coaches' fault."
The board of the Bay Area Football League on Wednesday night declined to reverse a decision to ban both squads from the playoffs. Several coaches also have been banned from involvement with the teams.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- CANNON: With Russia, different airline crash, same results
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq