- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
The pistol packs a punch around college football
Question of the Day
“It just looks weird and there’s just so many different things you can do” out of it, he said.
BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall’s team gave up 24 points in the first half of its 27-13 loss to Nevada last week, then settled down in the second half when it became more familiar.
He said the pistol prevents defenses from overloading left or right, depending on which side of the quarterback the running back lines up.
Those are words that make the 63-year-old Ault, who has 210 victories in 26 seasons at Nevada, smile. When it comes to the pistol, he’s one proud papa.
“It’s been a lot of fun,” he said. “Every year you’re adding to it, seeing where it can go next.”
Associated Press Writer Betsy Blaney in Lubbock, Texas, and AP College Football Writer Jeff Latzke in Norman, Okla., contributed to this report.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world