- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Guests for the Sunday TV news shows
Question of the Day
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Laura Tyson, former Clinton economic adviser; Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; David Plouffe, President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign manager.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Todd McCracken, president of the National Small Business Association; Richard Trumka, president of the AFL-CIO.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Obama's senseless flight ban punished an ally and no one else
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Russia sends Iraq fighter jets, helicopter gunships for ISIL fight after meeting in Moscow
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq