- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Rams cuts include Null, Ogbonnaya
Question of the Day
Null, who started the last four games last season, lost a battle for the third quarterback job to Thaddeus Lewis. Ogbonnaya lost to Kenneth Darby and Keith Toston as backups to Pro Bowl running back Steven Jackson.
The Rams also waived wide receivers Danario Alexander and Brandon McRae; guards Roger Allen III and Drew Miller; linebackers Devin Bishop and Cardia Jackson; cornerback Marquis Johnson; offensive tackle Ryan McKee; fullback Dennis Morris: defensive tackle Ernest Reid; and defensive back Antoine Thompson.
Contracts of defensive end Victor Adeyanju, cornerback Quincy Butler and linebacker Bobby Carpenter were terminated. Safety Kevin Payne (knee) and T Eric Young (knee) were placed on the reserve/injured list.
Alexander, coming off a record-setting senior season at Missouri but still mending from a fourth operation on his left knee, was one of five players signed Sunday to the practice squad. The Rams also signed Johnson, McKee, McRae and Miller to the practice squad.
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Sebelius adds another Obamacare exemption
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Paul Rondeau exposes the propaganda, media tricks, and government policies that undermine our families, faith, freedom…and even life itself
Implement these actionable tips, how-to’s and best practices in 10 minutes or less to leverage online communications and technology for brand, business and career development.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow