Key: F-Fiction; NF-Nonfiction; H-Hardcover; P-Paperback
2. “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” by Stieg Larsson (Vintage) (F-P)
3. “1022 Evergreen Place: A Cedar Cove Novel” by Debbie Macomber (Mira) (F-P)
4. “The Girl Who Played With Fire” by Stieg Larsson (Vintage) (F-P)
5. “Freedom: A Novel” by Jonathan Franzen (Farrar, Straus & Giroux) (F-H)
6. “Eat, Pray, Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert (Penguin) (NF-P)
7. “The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest” by Stieg Larsson (Knopf) (F-H)
12. “Dark Peril” by Christine Feehan (Berkley) (F-H)View Entire Story
'Your papers, please' must never be heard in America
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
A mother of three and a passionate conservative, Shirley Husar changes the game.
Political satirist and Christian apologist Bob Siegel discusses religion and politics.
Columns from Voices around the World talking about the events, people, politics and social issues that concern us wherever, and whoever, we are.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall