- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
Penelope Cruz gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Penelope Cruz has been enshrined in concrete.
The Oscar-winning actress unveiled her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame star Friday, flanked by leading men Javier Bardem and Johnny Depp.
The event is timed ahead of next month's release of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," in which she stars with Depp.
The Spanish star says that when she came to the United States in 1994, she only knew how to say "How are you?" and "I want to work with Johnny Depp" in English.
She jokes that now, she knows how to say "I want to work with Johnny Depp again."
The 36-year-old actress co-starred with husband Bardem in her Oscar-winning role in "Vicky Christina Barcelona." They welcomed their son in January.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Golden Hammer: Feds spend millions to train executives train in luxury
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again