- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
List of Nielsen’s top programs for April 4-10
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for April 4-10. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. “American Idol” (Wednesday), Fox, 23.13 million.
2. “Dancing With the Stars,” ABC, 21.83 million.
3. “American Idol” (Thursday), Fox, 21.54 million.
4. NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship: Connecticut vs Butler, CBS, 20.06 million.
5. “NCIS,” CBS, 19.4 million.
6. “Dancing With the Stars Results,” ABC, 16.09 million.
7. “The Mentalist,” CBS, 15.17 million.
8. “Criminal Minds,” CBS, 14.08 million.
9. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 13.11 million.
10. “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” CBS, 13.06 million.
11. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 12.66 million.
12. “Prelude to a Championship,” CBS, 11.46 million.
13. “Castle,” ABC, 11.45 million.
14. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 11.4 million.
TWT Video Picks
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- SOWELL:Bordering on immigration madness
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq