- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
Penguins look to regroup against Lightning
Question of the Day
“We definitely gave them an opportunity to get to their game,” forward Craig Adams added, “and they did.”
The Lightning, who had a 45-minute team meeting followed by a 45-minute on-ice session following Game 1, canceled a scheduled workout at its suburban practice facility on Saturday.
Brewer, who had two assists along with early momentum-building goal, said despite being shut out in Game 1, the Lightning did not feel bad about the way it played.
Winning Game 2 only bolstered the confidence they brought into the series.
“There’s a belief in our system here, and I think everyone stuck with it,” Brewer said. “We didn’t really make any major adjustments, didn’t feel we needed to. We just needed to do the things we do a little better.”
“It’s loud, every building is,” Penguins forward Michael Rupp said. “I don’t think Pittsburgh’s an easy place to come and play either. But we’ve been a pretty solid road team all year. It’s been one of our strengths.”
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world