- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Gordon-Levitt in new sci-fi film after ‘Inception’
SHANGHAI (AP) - After traveling to Japan for a dream-reading assignment in “Inception,” Joseph Gordon-Levitt has taken on another sci-fi picture that brings him to Asia _ the China-set action-thriller “Looper.”
Promoting the movie in the eastern Chinese financial center of Shanghai on Sunday, the 30-year-old American actor said, “I feel now, doing ‘Looper,’ is the result of what happened with ‘Inception.’ It is something I have been working for my whole life.”
Directed by Rian Johnson, “Looper” also co-stars Bruce Willis, Emily Blunt and Chinese actress Xu Qing.
Xu said Sunday that “It is like nothing I have seen before. It has action. It has romance. It also deals with philosophy. I really like it.”
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.