- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Mary Robbins dies just 12 days after husband
Question of the Day
Robbins‘ father, Gil Robbins, died earlier this month.
Robbins says his mother died Sunday of a heart arrhythmia, just 12 days after her husband of nearly 59 years passed away. She died at the couple’s home in Esteban Cantu, Mexico.
Mary Robbins studied music at the University of California, Los Angeles, and performed professionally in the 1950s.
She successfully battled colon cancer through nutrition and alternative medicine, eventually earning a bachelor’s degree in holistic nutrition. She volunteered her services at a clinic near the couple’s Mexico home.
Robbins says his mother “had a calm and cheerful demeanor, a sharp wit, a gentle spirit and a generous and loving heart.”
She is survived by four children and four grandchildren.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq