- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
24th annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice winners
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A list of winners from the 24th annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards:
_ Favorite Movie: “The Karate Kid.”
_ Favorite Movie Actor: Johnny Depp, “Alice in Wonderland.”
_ Favorite Movie Actress: Miley Cyrus, “The Last Song.”
_ Favorite Animated Movie: “Despicable Me.”
_ Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie: Eddie Murphy, “Shrek Forever After.”
_ Favorite Butt-kicker: Jackie Chan, “The Karate Kid.”
_ Favorite TV Show: “iCarly.”
_ Favorite TV Actor: Dylan Sprouse, “The Suite Life on Deck.”
_ Favorite TV Actress: Selena Gomez, “Wizards of Waverly Place.”
_ Favorite TV Sidekick: Jennette McCurdy, “iCarly.”
_ Favorite Reality Show: “American Idol.”
_ Favorite Cartoon: “SpongeBob SquarePants.”
_ Favorite Music Group: Black Eyed Peas.
_ Favorite Female Singer: Katy Perry.
_ Favorite Male Singer: Justin Bieber.
_ Favorite Song: Justin Bieber, “Baby.”
_ Favorite Male Athlete: Shaquille O’Neal.
_ Favorite Female Athlete: Lindsey Vonn.
_ Favorite Book: “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” series.
_ Favorite Video Game: “Just Dance 2.”
_ The Big Help Award: Justin Timberlake.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again