- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
Kinsler first with leadoff homers in 1st 2 games
ARLINGTON, TEXAS (AP) - Rangers second baseman Ian Kinsler has become the first player ever to hit leadoff homers in each of his team’s first two games.
His leadoff homer Saturday night against Boston made him to first player to do that in two straight games to open the season, according to STATS LLC.
Kinsler has 15 career leadoff homers, the Rangers’ team record.
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- PRUDEN: Sink sank own campaign in Florida special election
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- U.S.: Malaysia plane's on-board communications purposely shut down
- EDITORIAL: Lois Lerner's dilemma
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again