- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Dolphins enter draft looking for a QB
Question of the Day
DAVIE, FLA. (AP) - Searching for a keeper at quarterback, the Miami Dolphins have tried Fiedler and Feeley. They’ve tried Green, Lemon and Sage. They’ve even tried two Chads.
But it has been 28 years since they’ve tried taking a QB in the first round of the NFL draft.
The Dolphins might do it Thursday. Then again, they might use the No. 15 pick on a running back, an offensive lineman or even a defensive player.
The decision depends on what the teams drafting ahead of Miami do, but when the Dolphins‘ turn comes, several promising quarterbacks are certain to remain on the board. The list could include Ryan Mallett of Arkansas, Jake Locker of Washington, Christian Ponder of Florida State and Colin Kaepernick of Nevada.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- House panel OKs resolution to sue president for Obamacare delays
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Doctor, 2 others shot at Pennsylvania hospital: reports
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq