- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
Tuning In to TV
Keith Olbermann’s CurrentTV show will launch June 20, the network announced Tuesday, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The show will be called “Countdown With Keith Olbermann,” the same name it carried on MSNBC, which he departed in January. It will air at 8 p.m. weeknights.
Mr. Olbermann announced his appointment as chief news officer of Al Gore’s CurrentTV in February.
“Nothing is more vital to a free America than a free media, and nothing is more vital to my concept of a free media than news produced independently of corporate interference,” he said at the time.
Mark Rosenthal, CEO of Current, says the show “will combine familiar and popular features with some new elements that we can’t wait to unveil. We’re creating a great platform for Keith’s style, which includes a very sophisticated digital presence for him - that we think will appeal to his very enthusiastic and active following.
“The show will also appeal to new viewers tuning into Keith for the first time.”
The King of Queens has his prince.
Kevin James and his wife, Steffiana, welcomed their first son, Kannon Valentine James, on Easter Sunday in Boston, his rep confirmed to People magazine.
Kannon joins big sisters Sienna-Marie, 5, and Shea, 3.
The star of Showtime’s “The United States of Tara” gave birth Friday in Australia, her rep told People.
“He was born on Good Friday making it the greatest Friday, indeed!” the couple said in a statement.
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We overhauled U.S. health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- White House targets Russian officials, others for new sanctions
- Guinness quits New York's St. Patrick's Day parade over gay march prohibition
- New 'gainful employment' proposal sparks criticism
- Crimea votes in favor of secession; U.S. rejects
- Trust me: Obama promises new overtime rules will be 'easier for everyone'
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014