- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Bridesmaids and page boys at the royal wedding
Question of the Day
A list of the best man, maid of honor, bridesmaids and page boys named for the April 29 wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
BEST MAN: Prince Harry, 26.
MAID of HONOR: Philippa Middleton, 27, sister of Catherine Middleton.
_ Lady Louise Windsor, 7, William's first cousin on his father's side. She is the daughter of his uncle, Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
_ The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones, 8, William's second cousin. The daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley first came into the public spotlight in 2006, when William swung the delighted 4-year-old into the air as they were walking to church for Christmas Day service.
_ Eliza Lopes, 3, granddaughter of Prince Charles' wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall. Eliza's mother, Laura, is Camilla's only daughter from her previous marriage to Andrew Parker Bowles. When Laura Lopes got married in 2006, her stepbrother, Prince William, and Kate Middleton attended the wedding.
_ Grace van Cutsem, 3, godchild of Prince William. The royal family and the van Cutsems are reputedly very close and Prince William often stayed with the van Cutsems as a child.
_ William (Billy) Lowther-Pinkerton, 10, son of Prince William and Prince Harry's private secretary since 2005, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton.
_ Tom Pettifer, 8, is another one of William's godchildren and the son of William's former nanny, Tiggy Legge-Bourke.
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- DOJ investigates Norfolk parade float critical of Obama
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- NASCAR TV contract back to NBC in 2015, leaving ESPN, Turner Sports
- Google Glass-equipped rifles can fire around corners: It's 'mind-blowing when you actually do it'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs