- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Bengals draft Carson Palmer’s replacement
Question of the Day
“I feel real confident in that, if he had to,” Lewis said. “I really do. And I think that’s what really drew us to keeping our fingers crossed so much, what we felt was his maturity and his readiness to be able to stop in.”
The pick didn’t surprise Jordan Palmer, who led workouts in California this week with Bengals receivers, tight ends and running backs.
“I kind of figured that with the situation right now, you need to start picking for the future,” Jordan Palmer said, in a phone interview. “He’s a high-value guy right there. I wasn’t really surprised.
“As far as him coming in, I think it was a good pick. All I want is a chance to compete.”
The Bengals chose Dontay Moch from Nevada in the third round, a pick for down the line. Moch played mostly defensive end in college, and the Bengals plan to turn him into a linebacker. He’ll be a special teams and third-down player initially.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women's fitness tests
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world