- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
Bucs build defense with first 3 draft picks
Question of the Day
TAMPA, FLA. (AP) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked around the rest of the NFC South and decided that to enhance their chances of winning their division it’s imperative to improve the team’s pass rush.
After taking defensive ends Adrian Clayborn and Da’Quan Bowers with the club’s first two picks in the NFL draft, general manager Mark Dominik feels they now have the personnel needed to chase down Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Cam Newton..
Bowers led the nation in sacks at Clemson last season and was Tampa Bay’s second round selection at No. 51 overall on Friday night. Clayborn, a former Iowa standout, was the 20th pick in the first round.
The Bucs stayed on the defensive in the third round, adding Washington linebacker Mason Foster.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq