- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Bucs build defense with first 3 draft picks
Question of the Day
TAMPA, FLA. (AP) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers looked around the rest of the NFC South and decided that to enhance their chances of winning their division it’s imperative to improve the team’s pass rush.
After taking defensive ends Adrian Clayborn and Da’Quan Bowers with the club’s first two picks in the NFL draft, general manager Mark Dominik feels they now have the personnel needed to chase down Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Cam Newton..
Bowers led the nation in sacks at Clemson last season and was Tampa Bay’s second round selection at No. 51 overall on Friday night. Clayborn, a former Iowa standout, was the 20th pick in the first round.
The Bucs stayed on the defensive in the third round, adding Washington linebacker Mason Foster.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world