- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
WEDDING WATCH: A kiss on the palace balcony
Question of the Day
Paisley Dodds, AP’s chief of bureau in London, is taking a moment to think about hats. Here’s a preview of her story.
Some looked like dinner plates. Others were so large they covered faces. One woman wore a bright red fascinator that resembled a flame licking her cheek.
ABBEY ARRIVALS: Soccer star David Beckham and his wife Victoria _ aka Posh Spice _ arrive for royal wedding.
AP’s Rich Matthews has spotted a hint of American-style royalty in London: paper crowns, being handed out by Burger King. A Whopper, your majesty?
We know about kings and queens, princes and princesses. But a lot of royal titles have been bandied about today. Which one’s more important than which?
Here’s a rundown of some of the other key titles, from the highest level of seniority to the lowest: duke, marquess, earl, viscount, baron.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- CANNON: With Russia, different airline crash, same results
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq