- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
WEDDING WATCH: A kiss on the palace balcony
BREAKING: Kate Middleton leaves the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey, wearing a lacey dress with a plunging neckline, and carrying a bouquet.
ABBEY ARRIVALS: Queen Elizabeth II has arrived at Westminster Abbey for her grandson’s wedding.
A quick clarification: The dress that Carole Middleton will be wearing today was designed by the Catherine Walker fashion house. Walker, as noted, died of cancer last year.
ABBEY ARRIVALS: Prince Charles and his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, have arrived at Westminster Abbey.
“Will, it’s not too late!”
That’s what it says on a sign being held aloft in London by Brenda Hunt-Stevenson, a retired teacher from Newfoundland, Canada. Oh, and she’s dressed as a bride.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Building a D.C. memorial for an endless war bumps into regulations
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.