- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
WEDDING WATCH: ‘A shame’ Diana couldn’t be here
Question of the Day
_ The Guardian: “Two people will marry today _ with 2 billion people watching”
_ The Sun: “Mum would be so proud”
_ Daily Mail: “Smile that says the waiting’s over”
_ Financial Times: “Hand in marriage: Farewell to single life”
_ The Independent: (Under several wedding-related photos) “Not interested in the Royal Wedding? Turn now to page 6”
AP’s Jonathan Shenfield and Andrea Foa are working the crowds on the streets of London. Here’s some of what people are saying near Buckingham Palace and along the Mall.
_ Ingen Elise Kolste, consultant from Norway: “I love them. I think they are very good. When I saw William shaking hands with all of the people, he seems so like his mother and this is a good thing to be.”
_ Julie Lischer, visiting from Atlanta: “We have celebrities. Hollywood, that is kind of our royal family and it is not the same and we are just so happy for Will and Kate and having followed them from growing up, it’s just very exciting.”
_ Anna Jones, who works in a shop in Straffordshire, England: “We are so excited to be here _ we think we got one of the best spaces.”
Forget about the dress (for now). Let’s start with accessories:
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Murdered teen texted boyfriend: 'OMG ... I think I'm being kidnapped'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world