- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Guest lineup for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ White House adviser David Plouffe; Reps. Mike Pence, R-Ind., and Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Plouffe; Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Tim Shriver, Special Olympics chairman.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Plouffe; Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas; Donald Trump; former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Plouffe; Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va.
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Obama calls GOP lawsuit over executive overreach a 'political stunt'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Homeland Security adviser tweets America is 'Islamic country'
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs