- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Heather Locklear engaged to TV co-star Jack Wagner
NEW YORK (AP) - Heather Locklear is engaged to fellow “Melrose Place” actor Jack Wagner.
Locklear spokeswoman Sarah Fuller confirmed the engagement on Friday but offered no other details.
The actress’ divorce from Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora was finalized in April 2007. She had been dating Wagner since at least 2008.
Locklear and Wagner worked together in the 1990s on “Melrose Place,” a spinoff of “Beverly Hills, 90210.” Locklear played Amanda Woodward. Wagner played Dr. Peter Burns.
Locklear also starred on the prime-time soap opera “Dynasty” and the William Shatner police drama “T.J. Hooker.”
Wagner isn’t just an actor. He sang the 1980s pop hit “All I Need.” And he’s an accomplished golfer who twice has won the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship, an event usually won by professional athletes.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Six Senate seats could hinge on Keystone pipeline
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- CURL: The modern GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again