- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
Mr. McDonnell’s new post will place more demand on his political time for travel across the country supporting GOP gubernatorial candidates. It also elevates the popular governor’s profile as an often-mentioned vice presidential running mate.
Twenty-nine U.S. governors are Republicans.
Bill Clinton: Perry a ‘good-looking rascal’
NEW YORK — Former President Bill Clinton says Rick Perry is a “good-looking rascal” but dismisses the Texas governor’s policies as “crazy.”
Mr. Clinton made the comments Monday during an address to a meeting of the International Association of Firefighters. The Democrat told the group he had watched Mr. Perry’s speech Saturday in which the governor announced he was running for president and joining the Republican race.
Mr. Clinton said it was “crazy” that Mr. Perry wants to cut the federal government but would take advantage of government perks like Air Force One if elected president.
Mr. Perry is on a weeklong campaign swing through early primary states.
Briefcases cause scare at Boehner’s office
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq