- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
2011 Baseball First-Round Signing Bonuses
Question of the Day
15. Milwaukee, Jed Bradley, LHP, Georgia Tech, $2 million.
16. L.A. Dodgers, Chris Reed, LHP, Stanford, $1,589,000.
17. L.A. Angels, C.J. Cron, 1B, Utah, $1,467,000.
18. Oakland, Sonny Gray, RHP, Vanderbilt, $1.54 million.
19. Boston (from Detroit), Matt Barnes, RHP, Connecticut, $1.5 million.
20. Colorado, Tyler Anderson, LHP, Oregon, $1.4 million.
21. Toronto, Tyler Beede, RHP, Lawrence Academy, Auburn, Mass., did not sign.
22. St. Louis, Kolten Wong, 2B, Hawaii, $1.3 million.
23. Washington (from Chicago-AL), Alex Meyer, RHP, Kentucky, $2 million.
24. Tampa Bay (from Boston), Taylor Guerrieri, RHP, Spring Valley HS, Columbia, S.C., $1.6 million.
25. San Diego, Joe Ross, RHP, Bishop O’Dowd HS, Oakland, $2.75 million.
26. Boston (from Texas), Blake Swihart, C, V. Sue Cleveland HS, Rio Rancho, N.M., $2.5 million.
27. Cincinnati, Robert Stephenson, RHP, Alhambra HS, Martinez, Calif., $2 million.
28. Atlanta, Sean Gilmartin, LHP, Florida State, $1,134,000.
29. San Francisco, Joe Panik, SS, St. John’s, $1,116,000.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq