- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Inside the Beltway
• 24 percent overall approve the president’s handling of the federal budget deficit.
• 5 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Democrats approve.
Source: A Gallup Poll of 1,008 U.S. adults conducted Aug. 11-14.
• Folksy sayings, press releases, cartoons to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Inside the Beltway: Americans think U.S. global prestige is fading, Pew poll shows
- Inside the Beltway: Stringent advice from a reporter to Obama on Term 2
- Inside the Beltway: Obamacare team lauds 'private sector velocity' of website repairs
- Inside the Beltway: Republican Black Friday special
- Inside the Beltway: Will Thanksgiving succumb to shopping?
Latest Blog Entries
- 70 percent of Americans say U.S. has lost world respect; 80 percent of GOP, 56 percent of Democrats agree
- For the gift givers arsenal: politically incorrect guides that praise America
- 70 percent of Americans fear another government shutdown in January when the money runs out
- Are you the parent of a girl? Then you're likely a conservative Republican study says
- President Obama lands on the "25 Least Influential People of 2013" with Snowden and GaGa
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash
- EDITORIAL: Motor City meltdown
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Xbox One, Playstation 4 games penalize users for cursing in their own homes
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Does it take over 25 years in public service to really know what goes on in Washington?
Despite cynicism about the law, it can provide you justice, protection, and ensure your rights.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch