- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Nielsen’s top prime-time programs for July 25-31
Question of the Day
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for July 25-31. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. “America’s Got Talent” (Tuesday), NBC, 11.54 million.
2. “America’s Got Talent” (Wednesday), NBC, 10.74 million.
3. “NCIS,” CBS, 8.91 million.
4. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 8.88 million.
5. “Big Brother 13” (Sunday), CBS, 8.17 million.
6. “The Bachelorette,” ABC, 8.16 million.
7. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 7.15 million.
8. “Big Brother 13” (Thursday), CBS, 7.12 million.
9. “Big Brother 13” (Wednesday), CBS, 6.84 million.
10. “Flashpoint,” CBS, 6.8 million.
11. “Wipeout” (Thursday), ABC 6.61 million.
12. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS 6.52 million.
13. “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” CBS, 6,33 million.
14. “Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition,” 6.22 million.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world