- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
2 cousins charged in massive Ariz. wildfire
PHOENIX (AP) — Federal charges have been filed against two cousins accused of causing the largest forest fire in Arizona’s history.
The charges were announced Wednesday by the U.S. attorney’s office against Caleb Joshua Malboeuf and David Wayne Malboeuf. They include leaving a fire unattended and unextinguished, and failure to maintain control of a fire that was not a prescribed fire that damaged a National Forest System.
The Wallow fire burned more than 538,000 acres in eastern Arizona and New Mexico last spring.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014