- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Biographical info on former Apple CEO Steve Jobs
NAME: Steven Paul Jobs
BORN: Feb. 24, 1955, in San Francisco
EDUCATION: Graduated from high school in 1972 and enrolled in Reed College in Portland, Ore., but dropped out after six months.
CAREER: Worked for video game maker Atari before founding Apple with Steve Wozniak in 1976 in Jobs‘ garage. Launched the Mac in 1984. But a year later, Jobs was pushed out as Apple’s chairman. He returned to advise the company in 1996. After a stint as interim CEO, he took the helm of Apple Inc. permanently and oversaw the launch of the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. Resigned as Apple CEO on Wednesday after taking an indefinite medical leave in January.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.