- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Sarah Jessica Parker prepares for Hurricane Irene
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Jessica Parker says she’s “battening down the hatches” in preparation for Hurricane Irene.
The storm is expected to hit New York City Saturday.
While promoting her new comedy, “I Don’t Know How She Does It,” in New York on Thursday, the 46-year-old Manhattan mom said she’s in full storm-preparedness mode.
The actress says she’s removing anything that could fly through windows. She’s also making sure she and her husband, actor Matthew Broderick; their 2-year-old twins, Loretta and Tabitha; and 8-year-old son, James Wilkie, are stocked up on water, flashlights and batteries.
“I Don’t Know How She Does It” is based on the book by Allison Pearson. It is about a career-minded mom juggling a demanding job and the family she adores. It hits theaters Sept. 16.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!