- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Tuning in to TV
Question of the Day
Mr. Kutcher taped an appearance for Mr. Letterman’s talk show Wednesday, and the actor came on stage wearing a helmet and a bulletproof vest printed with the phrase, “Not Dave,” according to the Associated Press.
Last week, a contributor to a jihadist website posted a threat of violence against Mr. Letterman because the comedian had made fun of al Qaeda leaders on his show in June. Mr. Letterman, back from vacation Monday, played the threat for monologue laughs.
Whoopi Goldberg adopts kitten thrown from car
A kitten tossed from a moving car on New York City’s Verrazano Bridge now has a name — and a celebrity “mom.”
Vinny was rescued in July. An Animal Care and Control officer who happened to be driving on the bridge witnessed the kitten being thrown, according to the Associated Press.
Miss Goldberg said her other cat, Oliver, is “not too happy” about the new family member. She added: “I think he’ll get Oliver to come around sooner than later.”
Reality stars won’t shine on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Don’t expect Kim Kardashian or Snooki to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame any time soon.
“Someone asked if we give reality show characters stars? Hell to the No!” was posted on the Walk of Fame’s Facebook page on Wednesday, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Added Ana Martinez, vice president for media relations and producer for the Hollywood Walk of Fame: “It’s just not on the radar for us right now.”
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors