- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Barclays victory short and sweet for Johnson
Question of the Day
Johnson shot a 29 on the front nine of rain-softened Plainfield Country Club for the second straight day and closed with a 6-under 65 to pull away from mistake-prone Matt Kuchar (68) for a two-shot victory.
Kraft reigns in U.S. Amateur
ERIN, WIS. — Kelly Kraft took the lead when Patrick Cantlay - the world’s No. 1-ranked amateur - bogeyed the 16th hole, then hung on for a 2-up victory in the U.S. Amateur final Sunday at Erin Hills. Both U.S. finalists receive a spot next year’s U.S. Open, and both traditionally are invited to The Masters. As the winner, Kraft also is awarded a spot in the British Open.
Lincicome wins by one stroke
MIRABEL, QUEBEC — Brittany Lincicome sank a par putt on the 18th hole in a driving rain Sunday to win the Canadian Women’s Open by one stroke. Lincicome closed with a 2-under 70.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Cutler wins endorsement from gun control group
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq