- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Rangers: No update on man who fell in stairwell
Question of the Day
ARLINGTON, TEXAS (AP) - The Texas Rangers are providing no additional information on the condition of a male fan knocked unconscious after falling 21 feet in a stairwell while leaving a game at Rangers Ballpark.
Citing privacy laws, the team Sunday gave no updates on what happened the previous night. Nearly two months ago, Brownwood firefighter Shannon Stone died after tumbling out of first-row seats and about 20 feet to concrete behind the left-field wall when he reached out to catch a baseball tossed his way.
Arlington police investigators said after Saturday night’s game that they were trying to determine exactly how the 24-year-old man fell, but considered it an accident.
Police and fire officials said Sunday they had no updates.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq