- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Eagles DT Patterson has seizure; alert at hospital
Question of the Day
With Patterson and fellow defensive lineman Trevor Laws (hip) both possibly out for a while, the Eagles agreed to terms with veteran tackles Anthony Hargrove and Derek Landri
Hargrove, a third-round pick of the Rams in 2004, has played in 87 regular-season games, starting 25. He was suspended twice while with the Buffalo Bills for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy, for four games in 2007 and then for the entire 2008 season.
He returned to the NFL in 2009 and had a career-high five sacks in 16 games, six starts, for the Super Bowl-champion New Orleans Saints. Hargrove played 14 games last season for the Saints.
Landri spent his first three seasons with the Jaguars, who drafted him out of Notre Dame in 2007.
He was claimed off waivers by the Panthers late in 2009 and started all 16 games for Carolina last year, the first starts of his career. He had three sacks last year and has six in 51 career games.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors