- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
ABC airing new Jackie Kennedy interviews Sept. 13
NEW YORK (AP) - An ABC special with never-before-heard interviews with Jacqueline Kennedy will air Sept. 13.
Viewers will hear the former first lady speak with historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. about life in the White House and with her husband, President John F. Kennedy. The recordings were made months after the president's 1963 assassination and sealed until now.
Originally planned for one hour, the special will now fill two hours in prime time and feature Diane Sawyer's interview with the couple's daughter, Caroline Kennedy.
The ABC special is timed to coincide with the publication of a book about the interviews. The release is also timed to the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy administration.
Jackie Kennedy later married Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis. She died in 1994 at age 64.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- LOZANSKY: World War III over Ukraine, anyone?
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Minister sees breakthrough 'in months' for long-split Cyprus
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again